- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified
- Torsional stability shank (TSS)
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Waterproof leather upper
- Oil-and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Puncture Resistant Plate
Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- Metatomical Footbed Design
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Toe Type: Steel Toe
- Duty Type: Light Duty
- Water Proof
- Oil and Slip Resistant