- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fibre toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- KEEN.POLAR-TRACTION: micro-glass fibres create a "micro cleat" effect for increased ice traction*
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Non-continuous Goodyear welt construction for enhanced durability under extreme working conditions
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- 90° heel (5/8" height)
- Heat-resistant rubber outsole up to 572°F/300°C
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Puncture Resistant Plate
Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- Metatomical Footbed Design
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Weight: 36.0 oz / 1020.6 g
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Toe Type: Carbon-Fiber Toe
- Duty Type: Heavy Duty
- Water Proof
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)