- Left and right asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, beathable membrane
- Non-metallic puncture resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- KEEN.KEY-TECH full-length interlocking torsional plate
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- 90° heel
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA and PU midsole
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical PU footbed
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Oil and slip resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F2413-17 SATRA & MARK II F1677-96 non-slip testing standards.
- Puncture Resistant Plate
Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- Metatomical Footbed Design
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Weight: 33.8 oz / 958.2 g
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-17 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Toe Type: Carbon-Fiber Toe
- Duty Type: Medium Duty
- Water Proof
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)