NOTE: Due to an Internet Minimum Advertised Pricing policy, in-store pricing for this boot is substantially lower than online. Please call us at 1-780-842-9199 for in-store price.
Experience a perfect blend of work-focused features and sneaker-like athletic performance. The Red Hook features a full-grain leather upper with TecTuff protection in high abrasion areas, KEEN.ReGEN midsole cushioning, offering 50% energy return with every step, and carbon-fibre toes.
• Product Highlights: Carbon-fibre toe, Non-metallic, KEEN.ReGEN performance cushioning
• Ideal Work Environments: Indoor | Outdoor | Hard, flat walking surfaces without a lot of mud | Long periods of standing or walking
Weight: 21.2 oz / 601.0 g
Non-metallic puncture-resistant midsole plate—CSA certified. Meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection. Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards. Meets ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip testing standards.
- Upper: Full-grain waterproof leather and textile upper with KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Lining: Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Outersole: Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Midsole: KEEN.ReGEN - a lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Footbed: Removable, metatomical PU footbed
- Profession: Carpentry, Electrician, Light manufacturing, Warehouse, Transportation