Add your review
Keen Men’s Cincinnati 8” CSA Waterproof Boot 1025690
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- ASTM/CSA-certified, non-metallic, flexible woven-textile puncture resistant midsole plate for underfoot protection
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Full-grain Barnyard Resistant waterproof leather helps resist the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide
- Full Goodyear Welt
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection*
- Full-grain Waterproof Leather Upper - Barnyard Resistant
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Barnyard Resistant
Superior leather resists the damaging effects of oleic acid, urea, sodium chloride, and ammonium hydroxide in order to extend the life of your boot.
- Puncture Resistant Plate
Puncture resistant boots help reduce the possibility of injury caused by sharp objects that can penetrate the bottom of a boot. KEEN Utility uses a non-metallic, woven midsole plate that meets ASTM and CSA standards.
- Electrical Hazard
Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 40.4 oz / 1145.3 g
- Calf Circumference: 11.0 in / 27.9 cm
- Collar Height: 8.0 in / 20.3 cm
Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Safety Rating:
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
- Meets CSA Z195-14 Grade 1 standards for protection
- Toe Type: Carbon-Fiber Toe
- Duty Type: Heavy Duty
- Water Proof
- Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)
0 stars based on 0 reviews