Acton STC Beaufort Men’s CSA Black Water Proof and Insulated Rubber Boot Rated -60 Comfort Zone S22026-11
Waterproof natural rubber boot, blended for greater abrasion, tear, oil and acid resistance
The rating of this product is 0 out of 5
STC's Beaufort natural rubber safety boot is built on the Shackleton outsole, offering robustness and unbreakable performance. Providing high anti-slip performance on snow and ice, the Beaufort is essential during hard working winter months.
- Waterproof natural rubber boot, blended for greater abrasion, tear, oil and acid resistance
- Antimicrobial treated lining
- Steel toe protector and composite puncture-resistant insole.
- Heavily insulated and comfortable removable triple density insulation liner provides protection from the cold down to -100°C (-148°F)
- LOCK-FIT ankle support system increases comfort and prevents ankle rollover.
- Vulcanized natural rubber construction offers the ultimate in cold weather performance and chemical resistance
- High visibility reflective inserts.
- Snow collar with barrel lock lace system
- Meets CSA Z195-09 regulations and is ESR certified