Blundstone CSA Work & Safety Boot Rubber Toe Cap Black #168
A steel toe protects your feet and now a rubber toe cap protects your boots. All-day comfort, dry feet, no laces in a work boot so safe it even protects itself. Read more
Multiple safety features that meet CSA requirements keep feet safe. Over-the-ankle protection. The #168 provides dry, lightweight all-day comfort even on concrete.
- Rubber toe cap protection: Rubber toe cap protects the leather for longer wear life. Ideal for trades and environments where sharp objects and debris are present.
- Premium weatherproof leather and gussets: Long wearing weatherproof leather is 2.5 mm thick yet ‘breathes’ for absolute comfort. Weatherproof gussets retain shape and stretch.
- Durable dual-density outsole: TPU outsole is flexible and lightweight and offers excellent slip resistance. Oil, acid and electric shock resistant. The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to 140°C. Soft PU midsole offers all day comfort and cushioning. Injection molded soles join seamlessly to the leather uppers for added weatherproofing and durability.
- Secure and personalized fit: Boot leather molds for a custom fit helping to keep the foot stable and secure. Nylon shank gives added torsion control and stability on uneven terrain.
- Broad fitting safety toe cap: Wide fitting CSA Grade 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200-joule impact protects against dropping and crush hazards.
- Metal-free puncture protection: Lenzi non-metallic puncture protection is lightweight and flexible. Offers optimum penetration resistance against nails and sharp objects. CSA approved.
- All day comfort, even on concrete: Our Comfort Classic footbed is made from soft EVA, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover allowing for airflow and moisture-wicking. XRD™ Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot and the heel absorbs up to 90% of impact helping to provide all-day comfort and support with less fatigue. The footbed is breathable and washable.
Description: A steel toe protects your feet and now a rubber toe cap protects your boots. All-day comfort, dry feet, no laces in a work boot so safe it even protects itself. Multiple safety features that meet CSA requirements keep feet safe. Over-the-ankle protection. Dry, lightweight all-day comfort even on concrete.
- 6-inch boot height.
- CSA Grade 1 protective toe cap.
- Rubber toe cap for extra wear life.
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction.
- XRD® footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel.
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot.
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole.
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit.
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD® in the heel pad.
- Unisex sizing.
- Care Details:
- First, remove any caked dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush or damp cloth, and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any heaters, as they will dry out the leather.
- Apply leather polish, spray or cream to the leather to help maintain your boots. If you are using a polish for the first time, try it on an inconspicuous area of the boot to check whether it alters the colour or appearance.
- If using a polish, apply a small amount of leather cleaner to a polishing cloth or brush and rub onto the shoe in circular motions.