An updated version of the original multi-activity adventure shoe, TECH AMPHIB 4 features a sleek, welded upper and more cushioned midsole. It's more dynamic than ever, while retaining the same ease, versatility, and water capability. This updated version prioritizes the environment with natural and recycled materials.
• Sustainable: Features sustainable materials including a liner made from coffee beans and textile fiber and microfiber from 70% recycled PET.
• Water performance: The breathable mesh evacuates water without letting debris in. A sipped outsole provides grip on wet rocks and surfaces, even under water.
• Convenience: With a Quicklace and collapsible heel, the TECH AMPHIB 4 instantly transforms from a slip-on to a high performance outdoor shoe.
• Collapsible heel: Wear your shoes like a normal shoe, or slide it on and off with the heel collapsed.
• Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
• Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
• Contagrip® FD: Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip® FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
• Sipping: Perforated grooves on the outsole improve friction on wet and flat rock surfaces.
• EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
• Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
• Synthetic upper: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
• Recycled material: Materials made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
• Synthetic lining: Durable, protective lining.
• Adjustable heel strap: Adjustable heel strap for secure, comfortable heel hold.
• Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
• SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
• Welded collar binding: Seamless collar construction for improved comfort.
• Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
• EVA sockliner: A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
• Lacing system: Quicklace®
• Waterproofness: None
• Anatomical fit: Standard fit
• Weight (g): 286
• Drop (in mm): 9
• Sandal type: Closed