- Fire-resistant and antistatic garment.
- Advance fire protection.
- Multifunctional and seamless design.
Fire resistant tubular Solid Red: Fire-resistant tubular ideal for chemical, petrochemical and other industries workers. Suitable for police officers and military personnel. Workers who require protection from heat, flames, thermal hazards and potentially explosive substances. Certifications: CE - CAT II EN ISO 13688/13, EN ISO 11612/15, EN 15614/07. Design: Solid. Size: Adults.
- Fire protection with CE type examination certification as expressed in EU regulation 2016/425 Annex II and meets the requirements of EN ISO 13688: 2013, Protective clothing.
- Wide range of wearing styles and possibilities. Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- NOMEX® meta-aramid fibre manufactured by DuPont. Flame-resistant properties, great resistance against high temperatures and resistance against melting, dripping or combustion.
- Antistatic properties: professional use product built and designed to reduce the effects of static electricity.
||87% M-Aramid NOMEX® 5% P-Aramid KEVLAR®
4% Elastan 4% Carbon Fiber P-140